I have not posted again in over a year oops. We have had a very very busy year.I will start from the beginning and try and write a few post to explain what has been going on. Well first of all our family doubled in size. We had 3 yes 3 babies I will go in to our infertility struggles and the pregnancy and birth and catch you up in few posts. I don't want to over whelm you in one post. I don't have a lot of followers and most of you know the story but want to keep all of this to print for the kiddo's one day.
So other then having the babies we are still living in Charleston, R is still doing the Load master thing, and me I am doing the mommy thing. N is 3 oh my word where did my tiny baby go? He is going to a moms morning out preschool 2 mornings a week and he is loving it. N is loving the babies and getting to do things the babies can't do. He does hate it that we can't spend as much time with him but we are working on it. The kids keep us busy as can be I feel like I go go go from sun up till way past sun down. I will save more for my other posts hoping it will keep me writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment